- Normalizing line endings in notes.
- Sorting by last accessed date is now respected after visting URLs.
- Now setting the last accessed date when visiting a URL.
- Now strongly discouraging empty master passwords.
- Only displaying memory warning when OS warns us /and/ available memory is too low.
- Fixed quit when submitting logs.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
PasswordWallet 4.4.4 for iPhone is now available from the App Store on iTunes!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
PasswordWallet 4.4.3 for iPhone is now available from the App Store on iTunes! With 4.4.3 we're continuing to improve reliability and user experience:
- Keyboard for notes will only display automatically if notes are empty. Otherwise just tap the notes area for the keyboard to appear.
- Entries with no title will appear in the password list in grey, with a title of "(untitled)".
- Added "system locale" to log header.
- Added memory information to the bottom of the About Box.
- Users will be warned before they create a wallet with no password.
- Keyboard for category will be hidden if categories exist.
- Removed "Green" background.