We also improved the user interface for more streamlined entry. And everything just sort of works better.
A quick side note: Our beta testers for 4.4.2 were just phenomenal. And in the end they all said that 4.4.2 was significantly more stable than 4.4.1.
A few more noteworthy changes...
- The built-in browser now gives users the option to load secure pages from servers with bad or expired certificates. (Not allowed before.)
- More reliable auto-typing of Username and Password values in to web sites.
- PasswordWallet now locks when your iPhone goes to sleep.
- The keyboard no longer automatically capitalizes usernames and passwords. (Sorry about that.)
- Logging has improved dramatically. Keep sending us those logs! They really help! [Main]-> [i] -> [Logs]